Wednesday, December 05, 2007

Hello out there in the great void!!! I think that I am unintentionally trying to see what the least number of times I will post is before I die. I guess by posting this I am hopefully not trying to find out. I am currently sick thanks to one of my classmates at school. Chiropractic school is fun but I get close to quite a few faces and if that face is sick... Oh well.

Olivia and I are waiting to find out how Emily is doing after having her baby. We're praying for you Emily! Hopefully everything will be fine soon.

Unfortunately my brain is fried and I would like to go to bed. I'm looking forward to see how long it will take me to post again. I am also looking forward to seeing how many people realize that I have posted.

2 comments:

nAnnie Laurie said...

I think Sarah wins the discovery :)

Mina said...

Without Liv's blog, I would never have guessed!